Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I have not blogged for over a year! I took my blog address off of my Facebook page and am pretending no one is looking at my blog since it has been so long.... and I think I can assume right. So, this part of my blog is just to get caught up and then I'll put it back on my Facebook page. We have done really fun things this past year. In August of 2010, we took our last trip to the beach for the summer. It was a really fun trip with excellent weather. Randy's aunt and her friend also came with us which was fun. The next trip we took was to Sun River where we stayed in a totally awesome cabin and had a really nice weekend.












1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

I'm so glad you're back!!! YAY. :) It is fun to see what you've been up to. These are GREAT pictures. So much fun. Ryan getting hosed off is hilarious. I do love seeing all the pictures of the coast. I sure do miss the Pacific NW, but I'm starting to be a big girl about it. ;)