
We ride our bikes everywhere during the day! I decided to take a picture of this view that I have seen so many times for so many years. Actually, when Hailey was about four, we started to ride our bikes to Fred Meyer so she was in front of me and Ryan was behind me (being pulled in the bike carrier). Then when Ryan was four, he would ride behind me on the tandem bike when we would go longer distances. Now, for the last two years, this is the view I see over and over. It will forever be etched in my mind. I treasure our bike rides together! This particular bike ride was to the library. On our way back, we stopped at the park where we decided to read our books. Ahhhh the joys of summertime! :)
1 comment:
Oh, I love this post!!! Excellent!!
Post a Comment