The 4 Jacks in Washington

Friday, January 22, 2010

Cousins! :)





Pictures compliments of the other Debbie Jack because apparently I had no idea this photo session was taking place. :)
Posted by Debi Jack at 8:02 PM

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey, those are my pics!

January 23, 2010 at 8:51 AM
Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Look how darling and adorable!! How fun to have cousins close by! :)

January 24, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome!

Welcome!
The 4 Jacks

"Cultivate the habit of early rising. It is unwise to keep the head long on a level with the feet."

Henry David Thoreau


About Me

My photo
Debi Jack
Very happily married to Randy Jack. We have two awesome kids, Hailey and Ryan.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ▼  2010 (20)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • Hailey and her best friend, Anna
      • Girls' Basketball, ya gotta love it!!!
      • Happy.
      • Cousins! :)
  • ►  2009 (33)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

Cute Things Our Kids Say

Yesterday Randy was singing a song (he loves to make up songs) and he sang, "I've got Debi Jack's love in my pocket...." and Ryan said, "What if it falls out?" LOL!

The other night when we were putting Ryan to bed, he said, "Mom, I'm as tired as a chimpanzee."

One day when we were playing Clue, Hailey said, "I infer that Col. Mustard did it in the library with the candlestick."

At church the other day, Ryan was supposed to give the prayer and scripture in Primary. In Sacrament, he asked if he could draw on the back of the paper we had typed the scripture on. Randy said yes. After a few minutes, he showed me what he drew. It was Joseph Smith praying with God and Jesus standing in robes in front of him!

The other day Ryan said "Mama, I'm glad I choosed you. What if I chose a big mean lady?"

Hailey said she told her friend just after the election that, "I didn't vote for Obama but still he's probably a really good man and we'll probably like a couple of things about him."

After school one day Hailey said, "The thing is if you're going to be the President, you have to respect the flag, because that's what Presidents do... they respect and protect the Amercian flag." :)

I was going to pick up some dinner and Ryan said he wanted to go with me. When we were in the car I said, "I'm glad you decided to come with me" and he said, "Yep, just hangin' out with my 40-year old mama."

We were going to go camping and I went to wake up Ryan and he opened his eyes and said, "Hello camper lady!"



Just a Sample of My Favorite Music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.