A perfect time to start our blog! It has been snowing in Portland/Vancouver for a week! We're definitely in the middle of the "arctic blast" they have been talking about on the news. We're taking advantage of it by getting out and enjoying the snow! We have been sledding down the hills on the side and back of our house and down the path! As long as my parents are able to get here from Boise for Christmas, I say, let it snow!! :)
This picture is a view from our upstairs
bedroom deck! The snow kept coming and coming!!
the bottom.
3 comments:
I am so honored--I'm the first person to comment on your blog!! Those are such great pictures!! That walkway would be perfect for sledding. That looks like so much fun! :)
Where'd you go? I LOVED the idea of you starting this Blog and now . . . nothing!!!!
You are right, Debbie!! Leave it to you to get me going again.... I JUST happened to go in here to post a picture and there you were.... Thanks, as usual, for inspiring me....
Post a Comment